5 Great Alien Movies

By TheCuriousGnome [Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
What do you think aliens look like. I think you have "little green meen" on your head. They might eat strange food, have pintu ears or speak Klington, as they do in Star Trek. They can be harmless or dangerous. This is according to the story. Here are 5 great alien movies that I've enjoyed:

  1. Invaders From Mars - They're green but big! I'm talking about 8-foot tall human-like monster controlled by a teeny-tiny Martian.
  2. E.T.: The Extraterrestrial - ET's a space alien who is friendly, funny-looking creature. It loves candy very much! Watching ET made me remember me watching WALL-E.
  3. Star Wars Series - When it comes to aliens, "Star Wars" is a must-watch. Aliens in all shapes and sizes can be seen in this movie.
  4. Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - This is also a must-watch film. Here, aliens are... I can't even imagine it. I'll get nauseous. Anyway, this  will be the funniest alien-film you come across.
  5. The Blob - Yuck! This invader is a slimy oooooozing blob that eats any living thing in its path.
Now, there are many other alien movies like Aliens In The Attic. But according to me, the above written is the greatest alien movies of all time.

Comments

Popular Posts